PDA

View Full Version : devils hand leather

silent saab
02/25/2009, 04:55 PM
hey all jus got 2 frags of devils hand i mean when i bought them we jus cut them, my question is How long am i looking at before they get comfortable enough to open up?

thanks,

-Silent-

silent saab
02/26/2009, 12:38 PM
well since no one has an answer to the first question, how about this one, whats the best way to attach a devils hand to a plug or rock?

walkthedog
02/26/2009, 03:23 PM
You can attach it with a rubber band. Just don't make it too tight. You can also use a toothpick but I always used a rubber band. Leathers are funny corals..... they can open up in a few hours, days. Some might be closed for a week. They can also slime up and lose what looks like skin. Don't worry if it don't open for a few days or even a week. if it falls apart all the way or if it starts to smell really really bad it is dead and you need to toss it. MAKE SURE it is dead. Like I said, they can close up for quite a while. Good Luck.

silent saab
02/26/2009, 06:40 PM
cool thanks but i am still a little lost with the rubber band thing how do i band it up to the plug? can you help me the toothpick sounds a litle easier cause i can glue it to the plug then stick the leather on...