PDA

View Full Version : Current Led modules

nozleman
02/28/2009, 02:57 PM
I have purchased 9 of these unit from you, 4 power and the rest linking. Today I had a power supply go bad! Is this common and can you just replace the power supply for me???, By the way I just ordered three more from your web site yesterday! Help, thanks Jeff

MarineDepot
03/03/2009, 04:00 PM
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for the post, I'm working on getting the information about just replacing the transformers as you mentioned from my Purchasing team, when I hear back from them I will post it here.

Best Regards,

Walter

MarineDepot
03/03/2009, 04:55 PM
Hi Jeff,

Thanks for your patience, yes we can order just replace the transformers for you, the cost for the transformer is 21.99 ea. Part number 01642 Turn around time is roughly about 5-10 business days.

Please let us know if you would like to order the replacement part.

Best Regards,

Walter

nozleman
03/03/2009, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the info, how long are they under warranty? I think Mine are still under warranty! Thanks Jeff

MarineDepot
03/04/2009, 09:09 AM
Hello Jeff,

Thanks for the response, the units carry a One Year Limited warranty from the date of purchase, please note that the One-Year Limited Warranty does not cover damage caused by the following: freezing of the evaporator, improper installation, saltwater corrosion, electrical surges, or thermostat failure or modifications.

I hope this helps

Best Regards,

Walter