PDA

View Full Version : Please help.

Eklikewhoa
03/03/2009, 07:07 AM
Hi, I have sent an email through the website and through an address I found in one of the threads here with no reply.

I am having a problem with my Mp40w gen2 occassionally going dead.

Tank is AGA 125g freshwater
Setting is on Reefcrest mode at about 80%
Battery back up installed
Both power supply lights are green
Driver monitoring light bar is lit dim white in the edge
Unplugging both power sources from the driver remedies the problem till next time.

Recently recieved the pump dropped shipped from Ecotech about 3wks ago.

Thank you.

macreefster
03/03/2009, 07:50 AM
i am assuming ecotechs technical service is swamped as i am also awaiting a call and/or email response from them. last time i had trouble and needed help i had to call and email several times before getting a response. so hang in there and keep trying. for what its worth, once i did get through their service was great. the best tech service is the one you never need, but ecotech does come through in the end.

EcoTech Marine
03/03/2009, 09:00 AM
It seems that we've got an issue with our service@ecotechmarine.com email address auto-forwarding to the gmail account where email is recorded. You can try emailing your message to ecotechmarineservice@gmail.com to over come this, but in the mean time I'll check up on things.

Steve's not swamped, he gets through every email in his inbox by 5 in the afternoon as part of his daily responsibilities. I sent him an email late last week with the same result as above, so we're looking into what may be wrong.

Eklikewhoa
03/06/2009, 09:42 PM
Boxing it up and sending it out first thing next week.

Thanks.

Eklikewhoa
03/21/2009, 02:07 AM
Thank you very much for fixing my pump, had it on today and so far it's still working.

While I sent this one off I went ahead and purchased a second Mp40w so the one just returned is being ran as a slave just in case.

Thanks again for the constant replies through email and taking care of the issue.