PDA

View Full Version : Battery Backup missing power cord

iriejp1
03/21/2009, 02:06 AM
I have a Battery Backup unit that has cords that have apparently been lost. I see Marine Depot carries the cable used to connect the backup to the Vortech. But how do I get the power cable that goes to the backup? Is this something you can sell to me directly? And if not, do you know of any vendor that would carry it?

EcoTech Marine
03/22/2009, 01:25 PM
Please email service@icecapinc.com for assistance with this as we do not manufacture the battery.

iriejp1
03/22/2009, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Steven Pro of Icecap
You should contact EcoTech, the company that makes the Vortech. We only manufacturer the batery backups for them.

Lots of finger pointing. Can someone please just take ownership and help me out here?? SOMEBODY has the power cord. It has to be one of you two.

OR...at least just give me the voltage and amperage input requirement and I'll have Radio Shack solve it for me?

EcoTech Marine
03/22/2009, 06:27 PM
I wish I could help you but I can't as we do not manufacture the battery backup and therefor do not stock spare parts; IceCap does. Please email service@icecapinc.com so that Dave can help you as it appears that Steven was confused by your question on IceCaps forum and gave you the wrong advice.