PDA

View Full Version : sick koran angel

angel_eyez84
03/26/2009, 01:07 PM
ok so i have looked up all kinds of fish diseases and cannot find any that even remotely looks like what my poor koran angel is going through... hopefully someone here can help i have called all the vets around here and no one deals with fish.. go figure... anyways... it started out as a little yellow on top of his top lip about a month ago, i just figured he was changing but now it has spread to above his nostrils, and a little above his left eye. he has also sometimes scratches on the bottom of our sand bed . i have also noticed that he swims alittle fasted when i come near the tank and shakes his head like he is going through a tremor or something. he is still eating normally and still very friendly, but i fear the worst for my little friend and no one seems to be able to help me find out what is wrong with him... any advise will help!!!:(

NuTom
03/26/2009, 04:18 PM
Pictures would help. How big is it? Shaking head sounds like flukes to me though.

I can tell you that my Koran has like a light yellow lip and nostrils but he's currently changing to an adult.

angel_eyez84
03/26/2009, 10:30 PM
i cannot figure out how to post a pic i have been trying.... mine is also changing. but it is not his upper lip that is yellow it starts directly above it and reaches up above his nostrils all the way to the bottom of his eyes. i dont know... just really beginning to worry me i would hate for something to happen to him he has such personality.

angel_eyez84
03/30/2009, 11:03 AM
??? anyone???

LauraCline
03/30/2009, 02:54 PM
My guess is flukes also, have you talked to your LFS?

angel_eyez84
03/30/2009, 10:08 PM
yeah they are really no help.... they have no idea either... his color also started to fade quite a bit over the past day or so but he is still eating really well...