PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good online place to buy livestock.

Delr3
04/02/2009, 12:26 PM
There is a few places around were I live to buy livestock but the selection is limited, I was wondering what was a good place online to buy from? It seems like everytime I have bought equipment or dry goods online I have been screwed over most of the time. I thought that I would ask everyone out there and see where they have had the best luck, as I'm tired of being ripped off. Thanks in advance,

Del

Beaun
04/02/2009, 12:44 PM
liveaquaria.com and bluezooaquatics.com are two of the larger more well known places with good prices and customer service.

Delr3
04/02/2009, 12:47 PM
Thanks for the responce.

Toddrtrex
04/02/2009, 01:04 PM
I get all of my online livestock from LiveAquaria, mainly from the Diver's Den section. Their prices might be a bit higher then others, but the quality of the livestock and the packaging makes it worth it. And their customer service is top notch if something goes wrong.

Fluid
04/02/2009, 02:05 PM
I recently purchased some soft corals from LiveAquaria.com. I couldn't believe the amount I received. I could barely fit everything in my 12G nano and I only spent $100. Equivalent at my LFS would have been around $350-$400.