PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some pointers

BLKTANG
04/12/2009, 07:24 PM
well after reading so much about the Law that may be passed ive decided to spend some $ on some sweet Zoa's,Zoos,& Palys.

So i was wondering where all the sweet stuff is?(RC sponsor prefrence)

TIA BT

Pufferpunk
04/12/2009, 11:05 PM
"Sweet stuff" is in the eye of the beholder. Check the selling forums right here at RC.

BLKTANG
04/13/2009, 07:57 PM
I have.Only the sweet stuff i like is not avaliable.The more eyes the better.

flyyyguy
04/13/2009, 09:10 PM
rc members

Search the feedback threads for a while and find out who are the polyp people. pm them and see what they have. most guys can always round up something

To be sure, I am not self advertising. Just promoting the many reputable hobbyists we have that have proven themselves.

I am not going to touch any of my polyps for months, but there are quite a few good guys out there with great selections and much better deals than retailers

good luck in your search

if you do want to check out some retailers, I will gladly recommend exoticfrags and cherry corals. They are really the only guys I have dealt with retailwise in the last couple years for harder to find polyps. jerremy(whodah) is the only guy I have dealt with at exotic, but I would imagine the rest of them will also take care of you on the same level of professionalism

BLKTANG
04/15/2009, 04:10 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=14820547#post14820547 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by flyyyguy
rc members

Search the feedback threads for a while and find out who are the polyp people. pm them and see what they have. most guys can always round up something

To be sure, I am not self advertising. Just promoting the many reputable hobbyists we have that have proven themselves.

I am not going to touch any of my polyps for months, but there are quite a few good guys out there with great selections and much better deals than retailers

good luck in your search

if you do want to check out some retailers, I will gladly recommend exoticfrags and cherry corals. They are really the only guys I have dealt with retailwise in the last couple years for harder to find polyps. jerremy(whodah) is the only guy I have dealt with at exotic, but I would imagine the rest of them will also take care of you on the same level of professionalism

Thank you.

jayk198030
04/15/2009, 08:44 PM
i have some nice zoas and palys, but you have them all already.