PDA

View Full Version : A+++++++++++

Capt'n T
04/17/2009, 08:13 PM
I just got my live rock today, (its been a while since I bought any cause I had a nano tank and just up graded to a 75g, Holy Cow did the shipping go up). I love the rock. Everything I have bought from liveaquaria.com has been exceptional. I still have a few snails and two crabs that have quite the journay since purchace in 2005 I think? I had two fire shrimp I bought from you guys, had them both till a few weeks ago and then one suddenly disappered:( I got those in mid 2006). I also still have my tail spot blenny from when you first started offering them (had to wait a couple weeks though, you kept running out) I have been told that there are cheaper places to buy, like ebay and craigslist but if your happy with your supplier don't change it. Plus I know you guys are true. Thanks again. I'll be ordering more rock and rubble next payperiod ("sigh" in two whole weeks).

Thanks again,

Teneele Morris

dfs/la2
04/17/2009, 08:27 PM
Teneele,

Thank you for your post and your recent order with Drs. Foster and Smith’s LiveAquaria. We are delighted to hear that you are satisfied with your live rock on this order. We hope that the rock will make a beautiful aquascape in your new 75 gallon aquarium. Please feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns.

Sandy C.
LiveAquaria (liveaquaria.com)
Drs. Foster and Smith (drsfostersmith.com)