PDA

View Full Version : First 1/2 of Package to arrive tomorrow!

Trandall
04/28/2009, 10:38 AM
I am so excited to get it! I just finished reading every thread here and looking at the fabulous pictures. Richard was wonderful to deal with. We didn't think we could get the rock to where I'm located! Pretty much the end of nowhere in Sheridan Wyoming!;)

But together we figured it out and it looks like my local smaller airlines will get it here to me from Denver and save me the 7 hour drive.
But I gotta tell you... if they couldn't get it here, I would have made the drive because I can see Richards product is more than worth it.

Very excited! Oh by the way... this new system I'm setting up is the brand new Solana XL 67g. Pretty sweet set up.

Thanks again Richard for all your help and I can't wait until tomorrow when i get to open those boxes and bags and see the treasures inside.

shadowbearwv
04/28/2009, 12:45 PM
You have got to post pics, please hehe. I love the look of those new tanks, add TBS rock to and that's just going to be one incredible display.

Have fun and the 1/2 is just the tip of the iceberg.

SB

Yogre
04/28/2009, 02:08 PM
We do love pictures! :D :D :D

Richard is great to work with, he spent a lot of time with me working out airline flight options. Believe me, you will enjoy your package!

divemonster
04/29/2009, 09:52 AM
Welcome to the boards, Terri. It's great having another gal around here :beer:

You will be quite busy today picking up your shipment and getting this incredible rock into your tank. What do you like most about your Solana? I'm serious considering one for the house. My 6g nano is awesome but I want more reef.

Oh yeah, I'm sure you noticed but we definitely enjoy pics! It's an excellent learning tool for me to see what other reefheads are doing, too. Hopefully you will be able to post some in the next couple of days after the tank settles a bit.

Trandall
04/29/2009, 03:27 PM
Hm??? I tried to reply this morning and attached a photo but I see neither showed up? I guess this board doesn't accept jpegs?
How do you all upload your photos?
My shipment won't be in until 8:30 tonight so I'll be busy but will take some pics although mine aren't usually as nice as those I've seen here. Once I figure out how to upload them, I will.
Thanks for the welcome Teri!

divemonster
04/29/2009, 03:51 PM
Reef Central does accept .jpeg files but you will need an "image host." Many of us here use http://photobucket.com/ so you may want to get a free account and upload your photos there. Then you can "mouse over" the photo and choose the code you need. You want to copy the IMG code that will show up under the photo. Of course most of this probably sounds like gibberish but it will make sense when you start playing around with the photobucket account you create