PDA

View Full Version : 55gl set up for sale dirt cheap

jeffb3t
04/29/2009, 02:06 AM
Ok, I gotta get rid of this thing and sooner rather than later since I need to clean out the room it is in. I got a 55gl acrylic with PFO VHO lights/ballast (the 4X110watts ones) Probably a couple new bulbs somewhere around the house, crappy seaclone modded skimmer 25 gl sump that needs work, stand and hood. I took a couple items from it like the return pump and hood fans for another tank. For a little effort and a couple parts it could be a great system again.

Its all for sale for $150 but the catch is I am not parting it so you gotta take it all and you gotta pick it up. It still needs to be broken down so you gotta help me with that too since I have procrastinated over a year and a half on breaking it down so far. :rolleyes: If you are interested call me at 090-9781-2692. I am in Yomitan too

Jeff

Patrick12
04/29/2009, 06:58 AM
What are the dimensions on the tank? Does it have a stand?

jeffb3t
04/29/2009, 04:16 PM
Yes it does have a stand and hood. The stand could use a little paint on the inside and some polyurathane on the outside to make it look pretty though since it's been sitting in my spare bedroom for a couple years now. Tank dimensions are 48L X 13W X 19H (I think the height is 19.. going from memory on that one)

Lionel
04/29/2009, 10:33 PM
jeff ill take it. pm me your contact info. I tried calling that number but it immediately goes to some sorta japanese message that i dont understand :D

jeffb3t
04/30/2009, 01:45 AM
Now I feel real stupid... I just looked at the number I typed above. Guess it would help it I put down the right number. Try 090-9781-0620

jeffb3t
05/06/2009, 03:52 AM
gone! Thanks Lionel!

Lionel
05/09/2009, 12:35 AM
no problem. I've got the internals all repainted, all of the plumbing has been replaced, and all of the other equipment cleaned out. I reconfigured the lighting to be 4x110w VHO inside of the hood instead of running VHO's inside the stand for a refugium light. Everything is up and running being leak tested for the rest of the day. I'm not sure if I want to set it up or not. I might clean it up a bit more and resell it if I dont set up. Either way, I've got a project to play with for the next few weeks, which is what i wanted :D