PDA

View Full Version : Moving Anemone

pipper
04/30/2009, 07:39 AM
Heyo,

Well a little background, I've had my Sabae Anemone and Tomato Clownfish for almost 2 years now. They have both been living in the exact same corner of my tank for the two years. It has only been recently, the past 3 days, that I have noticed my Sabae has moved under and into a cave in the rock work that I have situated next to it. The only recent changes I have done to the tank are that I have added an K.nano powerhead just to get the debris out from behind the rock work. My water chemistry has not changed/gone sour and I cant figure out why it would move. I don't want it to keep moving because its heading to a place where I'll have to move about 40+/- pounds of rock to get it out.

Any reasons on why it would be relocating? I have some corals close by that will soon be in jeopardy.. Anything I can do to make it stop? haha..

Thanks,
JB

:rollface:

dsoz
05/01/2009, 09:55 AM
If you feed them, they tend to not move so much. Most of my experience is with RBTAs though.

dsoz

jasonrp104
05/01/2009, 10:30 AM
I had to do alot of fiddling with my powerheads to keep my sebae from moving. Anything more than just enough to wave it's tenticles seems to bother it