PDA

View Full Version : Truth On The Ocean Geotronic

jlavina
04/30/2009, 11:12 PM
Well, first of all my name is Juliano Lavina and I bought an Ocean Geotronic 400, am Brazilian and CASCO GROUP what sold the cooler as the Ocean Geotronic I mistaken.

First, this note is informative to prevent others like me suffer the same mistake that I made, bought expensive equipment that does not serve to cool aquariums.

The reef is my setup: 5 submersible pumps, 3 HQI 150. My aquarium is 400 liters. I bought the Ocean 400 because liquid the reef is close to 300 liters.

After the first considerations I will summarize what happened: I bought the Ocean 400 and to receive it the first disappointment - was broken. I made a complaint through various e-mail to CASCO GROUP and they responded at first and then no more nor I responded by email or by telephone.

Observe the quality of care of the company. It is a garbage.

My aquarium was a chiller with Teco 25C when I switch to the Ocean, he just needed to maintain the temperature and nothing else. Just keep the temperature. From beginning he raised the temperature of 32C for my aquarium, I was desperate. He did not fall in any way.

I did everything, but he did not react. Contact the owner of Peltec and he told me that this cooler would not support my aquarium, which was another mistake of CASCO GROUP wrong to sell a product for me.

Again in contact with CASCO GROUP, by e-mail as they did not attend the phone, I asked to replace by Ocean 900 and even pay the difference. You know what happened: A CASCO GROUP NEVER ANSWER MY E-MAIL.

I can not believe until now that the cooler regarded worldwide as the best, does not exercise its function to a minimum - a cool aquarium.

One Teco chiller in less than 2 hours low the temperature of the place. I had damage, I'm trying to process CASCO GROUP and OCEAN GEOTRONIC, but the costs are very expensive and it becomes almost impossible.

So I decided to make the message that everyone knows that the chiller Ocean Geotronic NOT COOLS AQUARIUMS. Unless citizens not have lighting, much less pumps in the aquarium, then maybe it works.

Friends I was deceived by this company CASCO GROUP and the worst is that it is the only company that resells for OCEAN GEOTRONIC, and nobody else, as confirming the actual owner of the company.

It is unfortunate that even a product like this is business as CASCO GROUP of such low quality.

Stay smart.:rollface:

Forgive my English. I hope you understand.

BlueCorn
04/30/2009, 11:14 PM
Welcome to Reef Central.

This type of post is only appropriate in the Vendor Feedback area. Since you do not have the required post count/days of membership to post in that forum I've closed this post.

Thanks