PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn’t anyone carry GHL Profilux and their accessories?

mcrist
05/02/2009, 01:10 PM
The distributors are places I’ve never purchased from, never heard of, and don’t want to shop at. They may carry the controller but no accessories. What’s the deal?

AQD_ottawa
05/02/2009, 05:03 PM
GHL is widely available I am sorry you dont want to use any of the stores in our network and not sure why you would not want to use them many are highly respected in the industry, if you have a store that you do want to deal with then let us know and we can set this up for you

also please read this thread, this will be launched very soon.

http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1612777

mcrist
05/02/2009, 10:46 PM
Have you looked at some of their websites? I find most of them are horrible, if you can even find what you want or have the ability to order from their site. The only two that caught my eye was socaltropicalfish.com and www.progressivereef.com . I just couldn’t understand why so many people love your product when it’s not easy to locate.

That is good information about being able to order direct from GHL. I knew I was able to call but I base a lot of my decisions on what I can find out on-line and it was hard for me to find availability of your product.

Now I just need to decide if I like your product more than one of your competitor’s controller. It was easier when I counted the ProfiLux out since I couldn’t find any place to buy from. Decisions, decisions, decisions…

AQD_ottawa
05/03/2009, 06:45 AM
Hiya

Please feel free to contact us at sales@aqua-digital.com and we can set you up with the direct route which is run by us, we can then assist you with any questions you may have.

Although we have no control over our dealers websites we do have full control of the high level of service they provide our clients and that is far more important to us so you get the best support and service we believe in the industry.

Drop us an email and I will go through everything with you ;)