PDA

View Full Version : omiiigosh i got a mantis!!!!

silent_starr_99_2000
03/13/2003, 01:34 PM
hes the cutest little guy!!! i named him sabastian from the little mermaid movie and hes a pc mantis hes soooo cute!i just got him yesterday im still waiting 2 hear him make noises ill post a pic of him soon and i wanted 2 thank everyone who helped me:)

Kara
03/14/2003, 02:53 PM
Congrats! I know how exciting it is. I've told everyone at work about my new shrimp and they all think I'm a loon. I'm picking mine up tonight. Don't know what kind of mantis it is yet!

Peacock mantis are gorgeous. I can't help but feeling a tad envious :D

silent_starr_99_2000
03/14/2003, 09:07 PM
awww thanx kara!!!i am excited and im excited 4 u 2 !!your gonna hafta let me know what kind of mantis u get i cant wait!!and dont feel about about ppl thinkin u r a loon lol let me tell ya our friends think we r strange 4 wantin a mantis my 1 friend even said ummmm what do u want that thing 4 if i were u id eat him!!!i was like omg noooooooooooooooooo lol but yea it is really pretty!but it scared the heck outta me 2 night i was on the phone i heard the loudest pop!!it scared me 2 death i turned around and he was sittin there hittin the glass with his claws i was like omg the tank is gonna break all i could think of was how i was gonna save him if the tank busted without him eating me lol