PDA

View Full Version : great service, great products

tadashi123
05/05/2009, 09:28 PM
ordered a hannah tds meter, calibration fluid, 5 micron and matrikx carbon replacements, di resin canister, 75 gpd filmtec, and a vee jee refractometer on friday, received the items via usps on monday. talk about fast! plus they refunded a 9 dollar shipping difference from what the website checkout calculated. wow. impressive.

also, the di cartridge was packed to the brim.... not packed loose and settled 4/5 of the volume unlike other online bulk supply vendors i've ordered from the past. very nice attention to detail and quality standards.

just one question for the filter guys.... the hannah handheld tds meter comes with a calibration screw. yet the item description says it comes factoru calibrated and needs no calibrations.... will i ever need to calibrate this meter?

thanks again

Michael

Thefilterguys
05/06/2009, 01:44 PM
My experience has been tds meters do not tend to go out of calibration unless dropped and that turns them to junk. I have meters that are 4 and 5 years old and still dead on. I think we get the urge to calibrate from pH probes which do drift out of calibration and they say should be replaced every 12-18 months.

Jim

tadashi123
05/06/2009, 08:58 PM
sweet. thanks for the info

sivert55
05/28/2009, 10:56 PM
Amen.
Great service: I've had a month long email conversation with filterguys and they've helped me work through some probs with my setup. And i really appreciate their time.
Great products: i can't say enough about the refillable DI resin and replacement carbon block .5 micron filter prices.
Thanks Filterguys!!!