PDA

View Full Version : Excited to start up my fish tank but.. NO

Ostridge
06/03/2009, 03:29 PM
So, I moved not to long ago and had to get rid of my saltwater tank and I finally have some money to start up a tank. I order my fish tank and lights etc and they were supposed to be delivered today. I came home from work and they were here so I figured they hadnt been delivered yet but I ended up going on my computer and tracking it and the website said it was delivered almost 4 hours ago! I looked around everywhere at my apartment and they didnt deliver it to the wrong house or anything, and my roomate had left for work an hour after it was supposed to be delivered and didnt see anything. Someone STOLE my fish tank from me. Now I have to wait for fedex to give me a refund which will take weeks and then reorder all of my stuff and try again. I was so excited but this just ruined my whole day!!

cwbhawk
06/03/2009, 03:38 PM
Wow. I feel bad for you. That would really really mess up my day too.

wab
06/03/2009, 03:47 PM
Man, thats just wrong. I hope the cops get them. Good luck

James79
06/03/2009, 03:47 PM
Did you check with the office? Deliveries may be left at the office if no ones home and are large or insured, maybe. If it was stolen watch the neighbors, somebody's gonna have a new tank and light for sale soon!