PDA

View Full Version : drinking water

slowsoaks
06/04/2009, 10:52 AM
Do you sell drinking water kits? I was interested in the water saver unit and would like to have water go into a container for my aquarium but would also like to have a container to use for the house drinking water. Thanks for your help. Mike

Thefilterguys
06/05/2009, 06:49 AM
Yes we have a valve kit $12 which I prefer to see on the Water Save and just make drinking water 5 gallons at a time. If you were to go with a water tank making water at a glass at a time is poor system operation and could cause dual membrane problems due to low volume use.

Jim

slowsoaks
06/07/2009, 07:17 PM
So you don't recommend the pressurized water tanks? With the valve kit you are saying to make a 5 gallon jug of water at a time? You wouldn't use a sink spigot or something similar ? Sorry for all the questions but I am currently using a Kold Steril system for drinking water and the Kati/Ani system for my aquarium and would like to investigate other options.

Mike

Thefilterguys
06/07/2009, 09:39 PM
The problem with water tanks is you don't use enough water at a time. The most effecient use is to make two or three gallons at a time or more with the Miser.

Jim