PDA

View Full Version : So does anyone want to trade coral possibly next weekend ????

badazztealcobra
06/06/2009, 09:38 AM
I fragged afew things and am waiting for them to heal over some before getting rid of them.... I am hoping to trade them for different corals before just flat out selling them, but I wouldnt be opposed to selling them if people didnt have anything to trade for them.... Right now I have the following for trade:

(3) Leng Sy cap
(3) Morningstar Monti
(3) blue tipped green stag
(2) PD palys
(2) kryptonite zoas
(1) yellow faced brown skirt zoas
(1) devils hand
(2) teal candy cane (multiple heads)

I also have a few other things not on plugs I can frag like yellow purple polyp birdsnest, green slimer, sunset stylo, etc....

Heres a quick picture of the frag rack I just made and some of the stuff on it now...

http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff204/badazztealcobra/fragrack.jpg

You can also see the teal candy cane I can frag in the picture, the sunset stylo is in the back of the picture by the powerhead, and you can see the PD's in the picture as well in the front rockwork. I moved them up too high I think so I plan on moving my own down some more since they've been getting blasted with light, but you get the idea. :lol:

The kryptonite zoas are in the middle left of this picture, and I might be able to get a frag of a few polyps of the bottom right ones as well....
http://i237.photobucket.com/albums/ff204/badazztealcobra/zoasordered.jpg

Im looking for more zoas and palys (mostly PE types of varying colors) that I dont already have and some other SPS that I might not have currently.....

What does everyone have and who wants to do some trading ???

broke1
06/06/2009, 11:57 AM
Leng Sy cap
blue tipped green stag

I'd like to get a piece of each of these again, what are you looking for?

SlowCobra
06/06/2009, 01:07 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15146636#post15146636 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by broke1
Leng Sy cap
blue tipped green stag

I'd like to get a piece of each of these again, what are you looking for?

You can offer up frags from my tank for trade if need be.

broke1
06/06/2009, 01:44 PM
Thanks, I may take you up on that. He has the only frag I ever made of the purple tipped stag, so that one I would really like to get again.

SlowCobra
06/06/2009, 03:48 PM
Well I will take a frag also if you are going to meet up with Doug.

leoristo
06/06/2009, 05:00 PM
Do u know of next weekend frag swap in Wisconsin?

badazztealcobra
06/06/2009, 05:46 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15147030#post15147030 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by broke1
Thanks, I may take you up on that. He has the only frag I ever made of the purple tipped stag, so that one I would really like to get again.

Did your pink lemonade make it through your issues ??? I have one of them that I wanted to let grow out more, but could probably get a piece of that for you if you needed it still....

Im going to try to get a list together this weekend of everything in my tank, and pretty much anything not on that list would be possibly tradable. Im not into the crazy names or "well this frag costs $XX.XX" I just wanted some more color and stuff in the tank and I would rather do this then sell stuff then try to buy other stuff. :D

broke1
06/06/2009, 07:28 PM
The PL made it, the Mother colony died, but some frags made it through, slowcobra actually has a very large colony that was grown from a chip of the original frag that I puchased.

dball711
06/08/2009, 06:42 PM
I'd be interested in Leng Sy cap, Morningstar Monti, blue tipped green stag and some PD. Here's what I have to offer and I'm in Streamwood.

Acropora tenuis , Blue/green sold under the name “Fireside” by DFS.
Acropora Vermiculata, bright lime green/yellow – it glows.
Staghorn, teal/blue
Unnamed death palys that look like a purple death with a lime green center.
Some very purple cap.

badazztealcobra
06/12/2009, 08:30 PM
Hey guys, I havent forgotten about this, Im just wanting to make sure everything heals good, I had 2 of the frags die on me and I dont want to give anyone a piece thats not fully healed...

Im going to be doing fresh cuts from now on. :D