PDA

View Full Version : Wowoww DRS are the best!!! A++++++

aoeBombcat
06/11/2009, 04:42 PM
I have been doing business with Drs F. & S. for a long time and they have always been excellent in services and price. But this time they went way over other merchants. Long story short, I ordered 6 50lbs of salts, they shipped it for $18.99 shipping charges.

2 were damaged, they replaced it no and or buts... which means it already cost them the shipping of 8 salts. And all the additional shipping's & handling they have to pay. I got all my salt in excellent conditions. But cause Drs a lot more money then the salts. And also some where along the shipping and returning, one extra salt was delivered to me, and guess what, they gave it to me for free. So I got 7 salts for the price of 6 and no additional shipping charges like other companies.

Hope Drs Foster and Smith will stay in Business for a long long time, so we as customers will not have to worry about these other merchants that only cares about making monies then customer satisfactions!!

dfs/la2
06/11/2009, 05:27 PM
aoeBombcat,

Thank you for your recent order and your compliments. We apologize that two of the bags of salt were damaged in shipping, however we are happy to hear that there was a quick and satisfactory resolution. Please feel free to contact us with any questions you may have.

Sandy C.
LiveAquaria (liveaquaria.com)
Drs. Foster and Smith (drsfostersmith.com)

aoeBombcat
06/11/2009, 05:31 PM
Sandy, it is not 2 bags, I am talking about the 5 gallons (175 gal) buckets!! Those really heavy ones. That's why I am so happy. :)