PDA

View Full Version : disappointed

Zoom
06/12/2009, 09:31 PM
I E-Mail your customer service for a 72" nova pro T5 splash lens that I accidently crack it while i was cleaning it monday night.
I got a E-mail from your costumer service employee on Thursday and i was very disappointed buy it .
I'm a customer of yours and i need a part for my light i asked for a price for the lens + shipping i was willing to pay for it i did not asked for any warranty I just was looking for your company to order this part for me .
The E-mail say that you can not find in your system that i bought the light from your company and you give me a phone number to call so i can get the part from.
Well i try to call the number today several times but the automated voice was telling me to call any online aquatic supply store that sales the light and they can order the part for me .
Well i was not going to E-Mail you for the part any longer you was not any help at all to me .
I E-mail '[email protected]********cs.com and i receive two E-mails in two hours ,one to tell me they are looking to see if they can order the splash lens for me and the second E-Mail with the part number for the lens and if i like to order it.
I order the part from them it is back order and i have to wait for it.
I was just disappointed from your poor customer service this time .
I got the best of service from you before this it is very comparable business right now i can get my supplies any where i like to , come on now, business are slow the economy is poor take your time and keep your customers satisfy .
I did not asked for a give away i was willing to pay for the part but some one was to lazy to make a phone call and help a customer.
Thank you ...... if you like to know here is my customer #C=4604643

dfs/la2
06/13/2009, 07:38 AM
Zoom,

Thank you for your post. We sincerely apologize that we do not offer a large variety of parts and when our customers contact us regarding replacement pieces for products that are not under our warranty, we normally direct them to the manufacturer. However, if you are having difficulty reaching the Current, we would be more than happy to call them and find out how much a replacement splash guard would be and PM you the information you would need to place an order through Drs. Foster and Smith.

Gwen S.
LiveAquaria (http://www.liveaquaria.com)
Drs. Foster and Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com)

Zoom
06/13/2009, 07:03 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15185865#post15185865 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dfs/la2
Zoom,

Thank you for your post. We sincerely apologize that we do not offer a large variety of parts and when our customers contact us regarding replacement pieces for products that are not under our warranty, we normally direct them to the manufacturer. However, if you are having difficulty reaching the Current, we would be more than happy to call them and find out how much a replacement splash guard would be and PM you the information you would need to place an order through Drs. Foster and Smith.

Gwen S.
LiveAquaria (http://www.liveaquaria.com)
Drs. Foster and Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com)
You don't need to make "Excuses" Gwen.
If other online aquatic supply stores can do it....... why not you?
You know Current can not sale the splash lens directly to me, i have there E-Mail if you like to see it.
I have to go with one of the online vendors to get the part ... I'm sure you know about that you sale enough of there product.
Any way no hard filings here.

dfs/la2
06/14/2009, 07:55 AM
Zoom,

Thank you for your response. Here at Drs. Foster and Smith our #1 goal is to have all of our customers completely satisfied with their experience. As stated previously, since we have a limited supply of parts directly on hand, we do at times suggest that customers contact the manufacturer directly. If this option is not feasible, we would be also more than happy to contact the manufacturer to order this replacement part for you. We apologize you may have been dissatisfied with our previous response and we would be happy to accommodate your request for the splash guard.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Stacie R.
Technical Support
LiveAquaria.com (http://www.liveaquaria.com/)

Zoom
06/14/2009, 08:04 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15190456#post15190456 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by dfs/la2
Zoom,

Thank you for your response. Here at Drs. Foster and Smith our #1 goal is to have all of our customers completely satisfied with their experience. As stated previously, since we have a limited supply of parts directly on hand, we do at times suggest that customers contact the manufacturer directly. If this option is not feasible, we would be also more than happy to contact the manufacturer to order this replacement part for you. We apologize you may have been dissatisfied with our previous response and we would be happy to accommodate your request for the splash guard.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us.

Stacie R.
Technical Support
LiveAquaria.com (http://www.liveaquaria.com/)
Ye.................... Ok thankx.

HowardJ
06/14/2009, 11:12 PM
Did you drop out in second grade? Learn how to spell. Learn grammar.

On that not, Drs. F+S are great! They are Always understanding and will go above and beyond to satisfy their customers
They sell products, not parts. Your light wasn't under warranty from Drs. F+S, it is then YOUR job to contact the light manufacturer. You can't expect to whine at Drs. F+S and they magically pull one out of their b*tt for you.

That's like getting a sub sandwich from subway, dropping it on the ground, and calling subway a week later to tell them that you want a new one.
... Ain't goh-na happen.

NiTr0x911
06/15/2009, 06:23 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15194618#post15194618 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by HowardJ

On that not, Drs. F+S are great! ... NOTE**

Zoom
06/15/2009, 08:12 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15194618#post15194618 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by HowardJ

On that not, Drs. F+S are great! They are Always understanding and will go above and beyond to satisfy their customers
They sell products, not parts. Your light wasn't under warranty from Drs. F+S, it is then YOUR job to contact the light manufacturer. You can't expect to whine at Drs. F+S and they magically pull one out of their b*tt for you.

That's like getting a sub sandwich from subway, dropping it on the ground, and calling subway a week later to tell them that you want a new one.
... Ain't goh-na happen.

Why are attacking someone's spelling. This isn't grammer/spelling class.
For your information I never did go to school here in the USA .
And i'm to old to go now.... when i came here from Europe i had to work 80 hours a week to survive i had no time for school.
I been A customer of DFS many years i will still use them .

I'm sure you can read and wright better than me but you can not read the above post of mine? i did not asked for a give away i need a part that the online vender only can order it for me i can not get it from the manufacturer my self.
Any way i hope you have a great day.
Again sorry about grammer/spelling .

HowardJ
06/15/2009, 02:30 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15195219#post15195219 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by NiTr0x911
NOTE**

Haha. FAIL, myself.