PDA

View Full Version : Share my experiance w/AC

Sisterlimonpot
06/18/2009, 06:41 PM
Well I notice that there are a lot of negative threads about shipment with AC. However I've ordered from them twice now and both times received everything within 4 business days. I even received confirmation and tracking information the next day (after ordering). this last time I purchased 6' VHO's and they were packed extremely well and got here in 1 piece. (Not to mention they were the cheapest price on the web....price including shipping)

Thanks Aqua Cave! There are a few things we forgot to place in this order so we will definitely place another one in the next few days.

Ken_wied
07/06/2009, 10:33 AM
I had a great experience with them! I ordered around 2pm on a Friday, and had my skimmer by the following monday!

Sisterlimonpot
07/06/2009, 06:41 PM
Ordered again from them and received in great condition and timely manner.

JoeMoglia
07/07/2009, 11:06 AM
I highly recommend them…

Aqua Cave has gone out of their way to help me on several occasions…

If you have any issues or concerns before or after a purchase just give them a call.

I have always found them to be very knowledge and happy to help!

fernandokng
07/09/2009, 03:14 PM
I never had issues with Aqua Cave with shipment. However, I did send them an email about a pre-order a week ago, but haven't heard a response.

Sisterlimonpot
07/09/2009, 03:23 PM
Yeah that seems to be their chink in the armor, SOMETIMES they don't get back to in a timely manner. try calling them.

tmcgaughey
07/21/2009, 03:54 PM
Ordering isn't the problem

IT'S RETURNING IT and communication breakdown

sdheath
08/04/2009, 05:51 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15391853#post15391853 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tmcgaughey
Ordering isn't the problem

IT'S RETURNING IT and communication breakdown
Wow, that's funny. I was just reading this after having had a bad conversation with AC this afternoon. I hit the "quote" button when my phone rang and the display showed Aqua Cave! Seems that Enrico had a change of heart and was calling back to say that he's going to take care of me after all. Stay tuned for the result...

jayk198030
08/29/2009, 08:10 PM
they where the worse Internet transaction i ever had. i have bought 10's of thousands of dollars of products on-line. i had to call a week later to verbally get my ups tracking number. there was nothing wrong with the skimmer that i ordered. i didn't get a purchase order when i received my order.

brian10956
09/04/2009, 06:42 PM
They aren't the best in giving tracking info but I've always received my order and when I had a problem with one item on the order it was quickly replaced

Sisterlimonpot
01/17/2010, 03:26 PM
Just made another order last week and it all arrive with no problems. Only wished I waited a week later to get a better selection with the T5 lights. Thanks AquaCave

geno7
01/19/2010, 10:23 PM
With the negativity you have to wonder what is going on? I've had good experiences with them and this may change. If you have negativity there has to be a problem somewhere. You will find very little negativity with Fosters and Smith as well as Premium Aquatics. Fosters and Smith is doing the cheap shipping thing if only Premium Aquatics could, I would be dealing only with them.

eyebedam
01/20/2010, 01:23 PM
With the negativity you have to wonder what is going on? I've had good experiences with them and this may change. If you have negativity there has to be a problem somewhere. You will find very little negativity with Fosters and Smith as well as Premium Aquatics. Fosters and Smith is doing the cheap shipping thing if only Premium Aquatics could, I would be dealing only with them.

I couldnt agree more. I posted a thread & asked the same question about shipping & they never replied to me either way. Ended up spending about 1500.00 with another company.
http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1777048

Sisterlimonpot
01/20/2010, 04:54 PM
eyebedam,
When I read your post the other day their was another thread right below yours with the same question and was answered.

Here (http://www.reefcentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1776802)

But in your defense AquaCave isn't on here as often as we all would like but they do have a contact number.

DAS140
01/21/2010, 10:39 AM
I have always had good service with AquaCave. Super fast delivery!

Meister
01/23/2010, 11:30 AM
Ordered a RKL and power-heads from them last week- shipped fast, no issues.

Sisterlimonpot
01/23/2010, 11:37 AM
I had a question about on of the products I bought from them, so I called them yesterday and they explained everything in great detail that I was really impressed with their costumer service.

Jeff
01/23/2010, 11:38 AM
I order from them all of the time since their prices are so low and I get it the next day since they are so close. I have always been pleased with Albert and the crew over their. I admit there is sometimes a problem with the automatic email notification and there isn't always someone there to answer the phone right away but they always call back in a timely fashion.

JonnyD91
01/25/2010, 12:42 PM
I ordered an APEX from them, THey called the next day to let me know it was on back order, and how long till it comes in. Came in the next week, the sent me the invoice and tracking through email. Any emails i have sent to them have been returned within a day. I will continue to purchase from them.

ir_danno22
01/28/2010, 10:20 PM
I didn't get any email response when I asked them a question via email. Other than that, customer service over the phone was great and shipping was fast and products were good except for a bad tunze skimmer. They got me in touch with the right folks to get me the new part to fix the problem. They also swayed me from possibly making a big mistake by getting an Apex controller, setting it up and leaving its settings to the wind while I was out of town. Lesson learned to validate tech/controller before letting it control your tank on it's own.
Overall good prices, free shipping since I usually meet the quota. No complaints

DC_40gallon
02/02/2010, 11:36 PM
Worst experience I've ever had! Ordered bulbs and took a week and a half to get them and I'm 2 states away! Upon opening tonight I found a hand written note that said a bulb was backordered so they will ship it asap when they get it.
No phone calls, no emails.

Sad thing is I called them and emailed them abd both conversations they never once mentioned it.

DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!