PDA

View Full Version : Question about back order item for order #A2676113 ?

aoeBombcat
06/26/2009, 11:48 AM
I have a back order fish from last week, I was told (on the phone, by email and PM here) by L.A. that this fish is not in stock and also gave me all kind of excuses that the fish is not ready, you don't have it in stock and etc.... But I kept seeing it coming on your web site as available. Since I check it to see if you have it at least once an hour. You told me that it will be removed from your web, and then you put it back in a few hours.

I am beginning to think that you are not going to ship me the fish.

Also you will not tell me my number on the back order list or kept your promise to ship me the fish when it is available. I demand a good explanation why you will not ship me the fish and yet the fish is in stock for at least a day. And my credit card is good. It has enough credit to buy that fish!

I hate to complain here but I am not getting a true answer.

Thank you

aoeBombcat
06/26/2009, 01:27 PM
Problem solved!!

Just got a call from L.A./ Drs. F&S that not only they will be shipping out the fish today, they will be shipping it for Saturday Delivery free of charge.

Now this is what I call fast service and great service.

Looking forward to the fish tomorrow!!

dfs/la2
06/26/2009, 01:30 PM
aoeBombcat,

Thank you for contacting us. Per our phone conversation we are happy that we have come to a satisfying resolution. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us. We strive for 100% customer satisfaction.

If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us. We are always happy to help.

Stacie R.
Technical Support
LiveAquaria.com (http://www.liveaquaria.com/)

aoeBombcat
06/26/2009, 01:48 PM
Thank you Staci, it was my pleasure speaking to you and you are very helpful on explaining the situation, and I am glad it is resolved. Since I have been looking forward to this fish since last week.