PDA

View Full Version : Need clarification on MP10

jim70
07/02/2009, 03:28 PM
I called Marine Depot yesterday and gave my information about the MP10 I had preordered. I was told that I was in the first batch to be sent out and that the pumps were received and would be sent out yesterday. As of today I still have not received any notification that the pump was sent out, so I contacted MD and was told that the pumps were not even received yet, can you please clear this up for me and let me know when the pump will be shipping.

dave3112
07/02/2009, 10:40 PM
I'm following along in this one. I ordered one Mid-April and still no word from MD either. They always had good communication before I don't know what gives now. I Pre-ordered 2 of these. They have my money......I don't have a pump yet. Hopefuly soon.

MarineDepot
07/08/2009, 09:04 AM
Hello,

Thank you for your responses, I apologize for the delay, as the MP-10’s are on a pre- order status we do not charge you for the pre-order until the item has been received at our facility and shipped to you. If you wish to cancel a pre-ordered item please contact our customer services center at 1.800.566.3474 to cancel your pre-ordered item.

We had ordered 96 and have received 18 from Ecotech with an additional 18 more on the way; that should arrive to our facility by the end of the week; we are also currently awaiting more MP-10’s from Ecotech. We will have everything we ordered including any customer pre-orders by the end of the month. Our Purchasing Team makes a great effort to get the most current information from our vendors to our Customer Service Representatives. Unfortunately there are times that our vendors are unable to meet the unexpected demands. Again we apologize for the delay

If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask

Best regards,

Walter

Marine Depot Customer Services