PDA

View Full Version : Orlando Hosts Southeastern Reef Conference July11th

JUICE!
07/07/2009, 12:52 AM
our local club in Orlando ( Orlando Reef Caretakers Association www.o-r-c-a.com ) is throwing a mini MACNA for the southeast this Saturday July 11th . World Wide Corals will be there as well as Juicy Corals and The Living Reef.....tons of raffle prizes and big name speakers!

here's a link for more info:

Welcome to the Southeastern Reef Conference 2009 ( http://southeasternreefconference.o-r-c-a.org/ )

Juicy Corals/The Living Reef will be there as will World Wide Corals and Oceans Blend Premium Reef foods, additives and the #1 2 part solution in my opinion....we use it and only it for both our 3,000G coral farm and the whole store. it's pricey for us to do that but it's got a heck of a lot more than just calcium and alkalinity.....all trace elements you need for that eye popping color and excellent growth even in the bluest tanks!

the conference will be held in Orlando this Saturday Jul;y 11th. Visit the above link for speaker lineup, sponsors, raffle prizes and other information. Last year was awesome, this year it will be even better! it's like a mini MACNA and at the rate it is going, it will soon be as big as IMAC and MACNA

It's definitely worth checking out!

~Juice

click on my red house for my web page

JUICE!
07/07/2009, 12:54 AM
also, other big name vendors will be there like air water and Ice, RODI untis and parts/replacements, several other great reef stores, and you'll get to bu,p elbows with

* Bob (Robert) Fenner

* Eric Borneman

*Scott Fellman

and tons of other reefers, not to mention an awesome frag auction and good eats!

The Living Reef....we buy animals that have been glued to rocks then drowned :P

edandsandy
07/07/2009, 07:02 AM
What time does the event start?