PDA

View Full Version : How would a blue angel and korean angel do together

psilentchild
07/08/2009, 10:25 PM
Would a juvi korean angel and a med blue angel work in a 430 gallon?Other tank members would be 2 maroon clowns,bicolor angel,coral beauty,blonde naso,dussiumier tang,choclate mimic tang,kole tang,orange spotted rabbitfish.The clowns are hosting to a bta that a buddy gave me.If those wont work what about a blueface and scribble angel combinations or annularis angel some in there ?What two angel would you do out of these.Its FOWLR besides the bts.

Hogfish77
07/08/2009, 11:33 PM
A tank that size, I don't see it being a problem.

DamnPepShrimp
07/09/2009, 12:27 AM
I think it'll work, but why not get the queen instead? Just make sure the Koran is bigger and I'd probably add it first.

psilentchild
07/09/2009, 05:38 AM
The reason I picked the blue over the queen is.The only difference is the crown on the queens head and I read that the blue wasnt as mean as the queen

DamnPepShrimp
07/09/2009, 09:29 AM
I'm pretty sure they are both pretty much the same personality wise (as with most holocanthus angels). Most blues will be townsends anyway.

NuTom
07/09/2009, 03:36 PM
Wrong blue angels are very mean.....

My small blue angel can hold his own against much bigger fish. Add a bigger koran and then add a smaller blue angel. I'm like you i like the blue angel over the queen angel.

psilentchild
07/10/2009, 08:56 PM
How big of risk am I taking by mixing the two together the queen or blue with koran or getting the queen or blue angel period with the rest of my stock list

DamnPepShrimp
07/10/2009, 09:56 PM
Its always a risk. If you get a small queen, you shouldn't have any problems, at least for a long long time. I've had a few queens over the years, one was 3" and never bothered anyone (except sometimes chased the annoying damsels) and it was best buds with my 4" emperor. My 2" one was the same, didn't have any issues being in a 30b QT tank with a 2" rock beauty and a 3" french. My 6" current queen will sometimes chase my french, but its not that bad at all. Just get the queen small and add last.

psilentchild
07/10/2009, 10:59 PM
I kinda of like the blue or queen but I can't decide if I want the blue or queen and koran mix or scribbled, blueface angel mix.Or even a blue or queen scribbled angel mix.I read that that blueace need perfect water conditions.I guess I will make that decision when I'm ready to purchase