PDA

View Full Version : Problems with AC3 updater

dkellyrc
07/10/2009, 08:25 AM
I was trying to load the latest 3.4 beta software using AC3 loader and experienced a couple of problems.

The app had remembered a password that was no longer valid. If I attempted to update the firmware it would hang at the password stage and not report any error. With the same incorrect password, it actually was able to update some of the web page parts. It did not appear to install any new files, such as the Flash graphing components.

Once I changed the password, the firmware and web updates succeeded.

I am getting some connection errors from both my PC (Firefox 3.5) and the iPhone application. Also had 1 lockup of the controller.

kngfisher
07/19/2009, 12:36 PM
Same here. Controller lockup once every 3 weeks or so. Login via iPhone app stops and ac3 display stuck at ph of 8.03 and 84f. Buttons on controller remain operational but state not correct. To get controller to display correct readings and iPhone app login I must remove power from the ac3 and wait about 1 min. After power is re-applied, correct temp and ph are displayed and iphone app is able to get ac3 status.

RussM
07/19/2009, 01:01 PM
Re: lockups...
In the net setup menu (on the controller itself, not the Net Setup web page), there is a new "future use" option called AquaServ. Set it to disabled.