PDA

View Full Version : Updated List

genpetahhhh
07/12/2009, 06:21 PM

Here is an updated list of what I have left. I have to be completely out of my apartment on the 8th and there is a good chance I will be out of town the week before then, so these all need to go as quickly as possible so I can clean the tanks and put them in storage. I reduced a couple of prices, and am willing to hear people's best offers as well.

Pacific Blue Tang - $40
Hawaiian Yellow Tang - $30
Paink-tail Trigger - $50
Rectangle Trigger - $25
Hawaiian White Spotted Puffer - $20
Snowflake Eel - $20
Fighting Conch - $5
Huge Green Bubble Tip Anemone - $50
2x - Saltwater Acclimated Guppies for a Refugium (please no using as food) - Free with other purchase
Some macro algae - Free with other purchase

Well over 50# - Live Rock - $3 / pound
About 30# of Live Rock Rubble - $1.50 / pound
Unknown amount of Live Sand (lining a 120g, 29g, 40g fuge, and 20g fuge) - $0.75 / pound

Some equipment
2x - 10g Aquariums - $5 / each
2.5g Aquarium - $3
3x - 2-Foot 2-Bulb Shop Lights (1 missing bulb though) - $5 / each
250w Metal Halide Bulb Unused - Free to anyone who wants it buying anything equal or over $30
3x - Slip/Thread Bulkhead 1" - $3/each (these I got from Premium Aquatics for $5/each and they have never been used)

genpetahhhh
07/19/2009, 08:55 PM
I am lowering prices on what remains. Anything that is not gone (or at least spoken for) by the end of next weekend I will just have to return to the LFS. Everything on this list has had its price lowered.

Pacific Blue Tang - $30
Hawaiian Yellow Tang - $25
Paink-tail Trigger - $40
Rectangle Trigger - $20
Hawaiian White Spotted Puffer - $15
Snowflake Eel - $15
Huge Green Bubble Tip Anemone - $35
2x - Saltwater Acclimated Guppies for a Refugium (please no using as food) - Free with other purchase
Some macro algae - Free with other purchase

Over 50# - Live Rock - $2.50 / pound (you will probably get some free hermits with the rock)
Unknown amount of Live Sand (lining a 120g, 29g, 40g fuge, and 20g fuge) - $0.50 / pound

2x - 10g Aquariums - $3 / each
3x - Slip/Thread Bulkhead 1" - $2/each (these I got from Premium Aquatics for $5/each and they have never been used)