PDA

View Full Version : Question Regarding 6' G'mann Infiniti Moonlight Fixtures

Kengar
07/13/2009, 07:23 PM
On the six foot models (I assume the wattage of the halides does not matter, but assume 3 x 250), how many moonlights are there? Two (one between each of the halides)? Can the position of the halides be changed at all? Is the moonlight just a little old yellowish flashlight type of bulb or is it something else, e.g, something bluish?

Thanks.

Kengar
07/13/2009, 08:38 PM
Further questions re same six foot infiniti moonlight, with three halides.

Are the halides supposed to be individually controllable? In other words, are you supposed to be able to set the on/off time for each one individually, with there being three bulbs to be so-set? Or are the MH bulbs all supposed to come on and turn off as a group?

The info on Marine Depot says the four T5's are individually controllable. Are there supposed to be four different settings you can program in, one for each of the four T5's? Or is there just one setting that controls all of the T5's, with the ramp-up and ramp-down time "divvied up" between the four?

Are the on-board ballasts (for the halides) supposed to buzz like a bugg-zapper going non-stop, at least initially?

On the programming buttons, the far right is the enter button and the left and middle are for increasing and decreasing. Are those two buttons swithed as compared to what you would expect? In other words, does the left one actually increase values and right one actually decrease values being set, in contrast to what would have been more naturally in a left-to-right reading society, i.e., left decreases value being set and right increases value being set?

(These questions are based on a unit I just received. I am not sure it was made properly.)