PDA

View Full Version : How to log into my account?

Lightsluvr
07/14/2009, 07:01 PM
How/Where do I log into my account on the Neptune Systems web site???

LL

RussM
07/14/2009, 08:11 PM
left side center on the Order page

Lightsluvr
07/14/2009, 11:58 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15360416#post15360416 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by RussM
left side center on the Order page

Should my order be displayed somehwere? I am not finding it...

LL

SirVilhelm
07/16/2009, 12:44 PM
I always have to search long and hard to find it as well.

Click on Order, log in with your account. Once you do that there will be a link on the left that says 'Account Maintenance'.

Click that and you will see your orders.

addicted4life
07/16/2009, 02:07 PM
You can always find your confirmation email and click the link at the bottom of it.

Mine still shows as pending, evidently Curt has a long way to go to get caught up if he has been shipping since last friday.

That's 5 full shipping days and a weekend and I am still pending with a preorder I placed on his site about a month ago.
frusterating
When I ordered he personally told me it would ship within a week, and I even paid for 2nd day air.

All this after my ac3 died....which can't be fixed according to curt.

I have no control of anything here for weeks now.

trying to be patient, but it is beginning to run thin.

Lightsluvr
07/16/2009, 03:02 PM
You'd think that reefers, of all people, would understand the importance of patience... ;)

I spoke with Curt this afternoon. They expect to have all of the retail sales shipped before the end of next week.

A clue will be when your credit card is charged for the purchase...

LL

SirVilhelm
07/16/2009, 03:05 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15363473#post15363473 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Lightsluvr
You'd think that reefers, of all people, would understand the importance of patience... ;)

My thoughts exactly

addicted4life
07/16/2009, 03:54 PM
Oh I understand patience.

I could wait 3 months without a peep if my ac3 still was functioning.

I had and still have what I consider to be an emergency.

Unplug your Controller, leave it off for 3 weeks, then tell me how you feel.

SirVilhelm
07/16/2009, 04:13 PM
I actually don't have a controller right now so I am always blind ;)

Lightsluvr
07/16/2009, 04:16 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15363898#post15363898 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by SirVilhelm
I actually don't have a controller right now so I am always blind ;)

me too... I won't know how to act when my Apex arrives...

LL

SirVilhelm
07/16/2009, 04:18 PM
I think it will only further my addiction

addicted4life
07/16/2009, 04:42 PM
It will definitely make your life easier.
I have 2 dc8's right now all being used, aquasurf, and a Prob. Expansion module.
I control lights to 3 tanks, 2 pumps, aquasurf 4 power heads, control my CO2, skimmer, Heaters and chiller, calk stirrer....etc......

It was a beautiful thing.

I started with a ACjr. 3 yrs ago. Then got the AC3 6 months ago, then it died and here I am.....

no controller, both my dc8's in a weird state where some sockets have power and others don't.

I'm just not able to providing the good husbandry I would like to be able to do. The ac3 is sorely missed.

wwanthony
07/16/2009, 05:21 PM
I hear you addicted4life. I don't know what I would do without a controller now. I would be all out of sorts (and I only have one tank). My Apex is on the way (it arrives tomorrow). I am keeping my AC3 as a backup (I still have my AC2 for AUX purposes).

I feel you pain brother. Neptune Systems is a little behind and undermanned at the moment, but I would be surprised if you don't get a shipment notice in the next several days.

I know of those who have their hands on an Apex now and the product is very, very nice.

Hope you animals are OK......