PDA

View Full Version : A2679000

psilentchild
07/16/2009, 05:55 PM
I order a large chocolate mimic tang and a kole tang. I got an email saying that only part off my order was shipped.I call and they said that the mimic tang was not shipped.It would have been nice to be notified before the kole tang was sent.That way if I order something else I could get it the same day.I order the yellowhead butterfly .I'm not mad or anything I understand stuff happens.I was just wondering what happen to my mimc tang?

dfs/la2
07/16/2009, 07:47 PM
Lavar,

Thank you for your post and recent order with LiveAquaria. We sincerely apologize we were unable to ship the Mimic Lemonpeel Tang with the Kole Yellow Eye Tang from your recent order with us. The order shipments depend on what we have available at our holding facility and the health of the specimens. Our holding facility does receive daily shipments from the divers, so the stock can change regularly.

When an order has a specimen on back order it is our policy to keep the order open for a two week time period in an attempt to ship out the specimens on order. However we show that you have contacted us to cancel the Mimic Lemonpeel Tang that was on your order and a sub order was placed for the Yellowhead Butterflyfish.

In the future if an item is on back order you may choose to keep the order open for the two week time period, or cancel the order and have a sub order placed. We would be more than happy to place a note on your customer account to have all orders shipped 100% complete in the future.

Again, we sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Michelle L.
LiveAquaria (LiveAquaria.com)
Drs. Foster and Smith (drsfostersmith.com)

psilentchild
07/16/2009, 08:01 PM
No inconvenience.I still got a fish I wanted. I was undecided if I wanted the yellowhead butterfly or the mimic tang.Yall just help me make the decision.I am more than happy with the service I receive.I was just curious on what happen if the mimic tang was sold or not.The only problem I have which has nothing to do with yall is I will be a work tomorrow when the yellowhead comes and my girlfreind will have to acclimate him.I told her what to do but still.

dfs/la2
07/16/2009, 08:11 PM
psilentchild,

Thank you for your post. If your girlfriend has any questions on acclimating the fish, please have her contact us at 1-800-334-3699 and we will be happy to assist her.

Mike S.
LiveAquaria (http://www.liveaquaria.com)
Drs. Foster and Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com)

psilentchild
07/16/2009, 08:23 PM
Thank you I look forward to the yellowhead butterfly.I will give her the number and tell her to call if she has a question.