PDA

View Full Version : Very dissatisfied with order #N10662829

axia55
07/30/2009, 06:51 PM
I purchased a Subcurrent filter on this order and received it with no problems. However, the products itself is poorly designed and just flatout doesn't work. The pump will not turn on about half the time which forces me to have to take it apart to get it working again. The times when it does work, it is poorly designed because there in nothing to hold the pump in place, so if the cord gets bumped the pump will slide out of place. This cause water to circulate inside the unit, but not through the loc-line as it was designed to do.

Please let me know what I can do to get a refund.

Thanks

dfs/la2
07/30/2009, 07:20 PM
axia55,

Thank you for your post. We sincerely apologize that the SubCurrent filter you have received did not work as expected. A pre-paid return label is being sent to you so that the unit can be returned to us for a refund, credit or exchange. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to let us know.

Mike S.
Technical Support
Drs. Foster and Smith (http://www.drsfostersmith.com)

axia55
07/31/2009, 02:32 PM
Thank you!

axia55
08/06/2009, 06:58 PM
I sent the item back on Monday of this week. Will I get an email or some kind of notification once it has been received and my credit is on file?

Thanks

dfs/la2
08/06/2009, 07:22 PM
Axia,

Thank you for your post. We have placed a note on your customer file to email you as soon as the return is processed. Please be advised that it can take up to 14 business days for your return to be received and processed.

Sandy C.
LiveAquaria (liveaquaria.com)
Drs. Foster and Smith (drsfostersmith.com)