PDA

View Full Version : Clean up main status screen?

HeneryH
08/12/2009, 07:49 AM
During setup I must have done something to make the Apex think I had two EBs. Anyway, I figured out which module was the real EB and deleted the other.

However, my main status screen shows a LOT of outlets/controls that I am not currently using. It has all of the default lights, heaters and chillers from the bogus EB, it has the unused outlets on my real EB and it has the Var Speed pumps that I have not set up yet (haven't gottenmy tunze cables yet).

How can I clean up the main screen and delete the unused items?

Thanks.

ThurlowR
08/12/2009, 08:33 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15515715#post15515715 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by HeneryH
During setup I must have done something to make the Apex think I had two EBs. Anyway, I figured out which module was the real EB and deleted the other.

However, my main status screen shows a LOT of outlets/controls that I am not currently using. It has all of the default lights, heaters and chillers from the bogus EB, it has the unused outlets on my real EB and it has the Var Speed pumps that I have not set up yet (haven't gottenmy tunze cables yet).

How can I clean up the main screen and delete the unused items?

Thanks.
I had the same problem I did this and it removed the extra outlets and fixed the screen.

Goto Setup Menu - Init Memory - Init Outlets and Click Yes and reboot Apex

clp
08/12/2009, 10:56 AM
It just sounds like the display is not configured to display the outlets/probes that you would like. This can be configured on the display in the setup->display setup->home display menu, or from the configuration-display setup menu on the web pages.

Curt

HeneryH
08/12/2009, 11:21 AM
Sorry, I meant the main web status screen has all the extra outlets.

clp
08/12/2009, 11:26 AM
In the beta firmware you can delete the extra outlets/modules. On the web page see setup->module setup and then the outlet or module delete entries.

Curt

Typhon
08/13/2009, 08:20 AM
Just tried this and it removed all my outlets. How do I get them back?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15515923#post15515923 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ThurlowR
I had the same problem I did this and it removed the extra outlets and fixed the screen.

Goto Setup Menu - Init Memory - Init Outlets and Click Yes and reboot Apex

ThurlowR
08/13/2009, 08:38 AM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15522256#post15522256 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Typhon
Just tried this and it removed all my outlets. How do I get them back?
If I remember right I had to reboot the Apex a couple of times and they showed up. Also I think if you dig in the menu theres a place to add it.

Typhon
08/13/2009, 09:14 AM
Yep.. that work, but I have to reprogram each outlet. Thanks!!!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15522341#post15522341 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ThurlowR
If I remember right I had to reboot the Apex a couple of times and they showed up. Also I think if you dig in the menu theres a place to add it.

HeneryH
08/13/2009, 09:18 AM
I also removed all of mine via the init-outlets and could not get them back. There was no way (via the web) to add outlets to the module.

I did not have a lot of time invested so I just re-init'ed everything and started from scratch. After the re-init-all things seemed good.

clp
08/13/2009, 10:03 AM
EnergyBar outlets are automatically added. Depending on the version of firmware you may have to reboot the controller for it to pick it up again after it has been deleted.

Curt