PDA

View Full Version : Funny things on my live rock

sam42974
08/22/2009, 12:10 PM
Ok, I am new at this, but i am seeing strange things on my rock. I have a feather duster, but now i have found something with tentacles very skinny and it waves around. I also have a striped tube like thing that keeps moving in and out. can somebody please help! thanks

sam

Aquarist007
08/22/2009, 12:18 PM
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15574636#post15574636 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by sam42974
Ok, I am new at this, but i am seeing strange things on my rock. I have a feather duster, but now i have found something with tentacles very skinny and it waves around. I also have a striped tube like thing that keeps moving in and out. can somebody please help! thanks

sam

Can you post a picture of the live rock---there are numerous things these could be.
IMO you are describing aptasia which should be eliminated but I would like to see a picture, as would others, before advising you.

sam42974
08/22/2009, 12:53 PM
Ok the small little guy seems to be a tiny star fish. not sure about the other worm like guy. but we will try to get pictures, so far we have had no luck.