PDA

View Full Version : flashing blue/green mp40w

jasonssandiego
08/24/2009, 05:29 PM
the driver is showing blue/green can anybody tell me what this means. its in short pulse mode.

MADtanks
08/24/2009, 09:52 PM
i believe this is a part of the process to saving your short pulse settings? but not sure... its in the manual...

jasonssandiego
08/24/2009, 10:03 PM
thanks I looked it up in the manual. In pulse mode after the save I always got two blue lights. Now after the save its coming to a blue and green light. tried to hold the button down but it keeps going to a solid blue is that how its supposed be. thanks

MADtanks
08/24/2009, 10:09 PM
hmm not sure man, honestly i use short pulse sometimes but its simpley to pick up any ditritus on the rock and sand bed....

im sure someone with more info will chime in ;)

Crippler
08/25/2009, 05:28 AM
I've only been using an MP10 for about a month now but when I save a short or long pulse, I get the alternating blue or salmon -> green. I believe this is what the instructions show. Short pulse ex, Blue will light when the pump is running and it will go green when the pump is idle. This will only occur if you hold the SET button and save the wave. Which the driver will indicate by flashing green/white. If you don't fully save the wave, then you will see it flash from, say, a bright blue to a dim blue during the pump operation.

EcoTech Marine
08/25/2009, 08:02 AM
The blue/green indicates your running a saved wave. If you're not running a saved wave it will just be blinking blue.

jasonssandiego
08/25/2009, 09:59 AM
thanks everybody I guess I have been doing it wrong.