PDA

View Full Version : Raffle

flamron
08/26/2009, 08:31 PM
We are putting together a nice little package for our December meeting. The club is raffling off a 55 Gallon Reef Ready System.

The package will include:
55G Drilled Tank
Stand
Canopy
Lighting
Skimmer
Heater
Sump
Base Rock

This is a really sweet package. Tickets will go on sale tomorrow! $4 per ticket or 6 for $20.

PM me for more info or to buy tickets.

P.S. You must be present to win, so be sure that you will be available December 20th at 2:30. The drawing will be held at Worlds Under Water in Johnson, AR

flamron
08/26/2009, 08:31 PM
There will also be other prizes, TBD, that we will be raffling off as well.

flamron
08/28/2009, 09:20 PM
TTT

jigraham
09/15/2009, 01:11 PM
I saw the tank down at Underwater World... Nice !

I will be buying a few tickets..

Jared

flamron
09/15/2009, 09:48 PM
Thanks Jared. We are having a meeting there on Sunday if you would like to come. The meeting starts at 5:00. We are grilling hot dogs, weather permitting, at noon up until the meeting (or a bit after).

You are more than welcome to attend. It is free to attend and we typically have at least one give away.

Next month we are having a frag swap. It should be fun. We will have frags for sale as well, since a lot of people are new and don't have any coral that are fraggable.

Hmmm - were you at the last meeting? Did you come with Matt? If so, glad to see you on the boards here. We don't really have a big following on Reef Central yet.

Thanks for the compliments,