PDA

View Full Version : got a couple of skimmers that i need to get rid of

bethnjeremy
08/27/2009, 04:09 AM
I have two skimmers that i need to get rid of. I finally got my alpha 200 cone skimmer up and running! I have a MCE 600 a HOB skimmer. Then I also have a ER ES 5-3. the MCE for the longest time was the only skimmer for my 190 gal system. It did well, but then i add the 5-3. That skimmer is rated for a medium stock 90 gal. The MCE 600 is rated for a heavy stocked tank 120 gal. Look I am posting here to give my fellow local reefers a chance with these two great skimmers before i try putting them in the selling forum. Well I also still have the lil fishies reactor. John if you still want that reactor still let me know. Anyways I am looking for someone to make me an offer.

saintperez
09/01/2009, 08:32 PM
bethnjeremy, hello from Boca Raton, FL. USA. I am considering the Alpha 200. How do you like it? Was it hard to get setup? How much skimmate are your producing and what water volume is it filtering? Oh and what kind of bioload?

THanks

2t2_crash
09/03/2009, 04:14 AM
Saintperez

he has one hell of a bio load and it pulled out pretty well from what I noticed while cleaning the tank for him.