View Full Version : T5 Attachments for Halide Fixtures

08/29/2009, 09:18 PM
Does anyone know what the T5HO add-ons for halide fixtures are called. I saw one on a guys fixture but never asked what they were called. I think they just slide in the slot on the side of most of the fixtures.