PDA

View Full Version : Fish Sale

dkermitb
08/30/2009, 05:42 AM
Folks,

Unfortunately, it's time to leave the island soon and I must part with my live animals. I had mostly a "Finding Nemo" tank, however I have an anemone I'm selling as well. Here are the fish and what I'm asking for them:

Hippo Tang = $20
False Morish Idol = $15
Pair of Clown fish = $20
Goby = $15

Anemone from the local area that the clowns love to hide in $20.

I'm not making any profit on the livestock, selling them at or below cost to me. It's time for someone else to enjoy them since I can't take them with me.

Nothing has been added to the aquiarium in over five months, so you can think of this almost as an isolation tank. If interested in one or all of the items, contact me via email: dakermitb4@yahoo.com

bethnjeremy
09/08/2009, 06:05 AM
do you still have the hippo? how big?

2t2_crash
09/08/2009, 02:32 PM
how big is the Anemone? I have 4 happy clowns that need one.

dkermitb
09/12/2009, 07:22 PM
The Hippo is more on the small size. about the size of the palm of your hand (4 inches guessing).

The anemone already has two clown fish in it and does real well. It is not a carpet anemone. When the lady sold it to me, she said it wasn't for clowns, but I have two of them that won't leave it. It's a pretty good sized anemone.

ssublime1
09/12/2009, 08:06 PM
Has the hippo had any problems with ich or anything? I'll take him if he's healthy.

dkermitb
10/07/2009, 07:16 AM
Folks,

The original plan to sell the fish to a person on here didn't work. They have issues with their tank, so they can't take the fish. I need to get rid of the livestock soon. For $50 you can have it all: hippo tang, pair of clowns, anemone, goby, and a clam I found in the tide pools. Please let me know if interested.

dakermitb4@yahoo.com

Kermie