PDA

View Full Version : mp10 progamming question

rhdoug
09/08/2009, 07:24 AM
I got a pair of mp10's a month or so ago, couldn't be happier with them, great job.

I wonder if you can clarify something. Let's say I have a long pulse set the way I want it. Then I go to lagoon or reefcrest mode for a while. I want to return to the long pulse that I had previously set. When I go back to long pulse is there a way to get that setting back or do I need to set the speed and frequency up again? Thanks.

Crippler
09/08/2009, 07:39 AM
Press (don't hold) the SET button twice and it will load your saved settings.

rhdoug
09/08/2009, 07:50 AM
thanks, that's what I thought. I just wasn't sure it was really going back to the same setting or not.

EcoTech Marine
09/08/2009, 08:38 AM
Once you have the frequency dialed in for your desired wave, you hold down the set button and this will save the wave. You will know the wave is set because it will blink green along with pink (for long pulse mode) or blue (for short pulse mode).

Now that the wave is saved, once you go to another mode and come back into wave mode, just tap set twice and it will bring you to your saved wave (with the green blink).

rhdoug
09/08/2009, 08:43 AM
Right -- I knew how to save it, just wasn't sure about getting back to it from another mode. Thanks!