View Full Version : First Blue Zoo Order... Details
09/15/2009, 05:59 PM
So I wanted to start a little thread of my experience from start to finish with Blue Zoo, especially since I have heard such great things about their corals, and fish. Today I ordered a ReefKoi LE Acan, "Fireworks Over the City", ReefKoi LE "Green Lantern" Acan, and Neon Blue Stripe Mushrooms, I qualified for the free shipping over $140.00. (I hate paying overnight shipping, so I picked the mushrooms over some over their zoa's top avoid shipping costs.) :)
So far so good, I placed the order, received an immediate email showing my purchase order, and I emailed back to insure that they are shipping to a holding facility across the street from my work. ( I live in AZ and it's 100+ outside right now)
I will post progress as these are supposed to arrive on Thursday, I am such a heavy researcher that I want people to know of great experiences. :)
09/16/2009, 10:48 PM
OK, So a quick update, and I have to say I am impressed.. Especially sense I did some last minute stuff!
So last night I get home and I realize, man, I'm not done shopping yet!! I went back on, and picked out a few things, and emailed Bluezoo early this AM, like 1 AM! First thing when I got to work, there was an emailing confirming my add's and a new invoice with instructions on how to complete my order... Very cool..
I recvd my shipping email notice this evening, and all looks well so far!! Wahoo! ;)
09/17/2009, 11:07 PM
First, I will post pics once frags are outta Qt, and opened.
Ok, what can I say... BlueZoo, you have a loyal customer! My shipment arrived a little after 9 AM at the holding facility.
Picked up, rushed home, and started acclimation.
1. Packaging was first class, bags labeled, secure, and of course they include an awesome acclimation package. (Consisting of airline tube with suction cup (very cool), stress reliever, instructions, and their zooquatic food (can't recall the name).
2. Everything looks like they do in the pic, if not better! (I would like to point this out since I read a few threads accusing them of photo shopping their pics..
3. Description in quantity is as stated. I will double check in the morning, but I ordered a set of bumble bee snails, on sale, i believe the quantity was 1-4, I received one and I was really hoping for 3-4, which was a bummer, but itís a great sized snail, and in excellent shape! My orange colored turban, AWESOME!
4. Size of frags was larger than stated on site. EXTRA AWESOME! :) Acans were in excellent condition, and some the mushroom rock was LOADED with great sized shrooms!
5. It is apparent that there is no extravcharge for AWESOMENESS with BluezooAquatics!
Thanks guys, and I will be back! My current FRAG group is actually trying to arrange a GB as we speak... However I hope they notify me of their shipping sales!
Again I will post pics when all is open and happy! Which the yellow poly's already open, Acans, already swelling!
The only thing that would have made my BUYING EXPERIENCE AN A+++ would have been the 3-4 snails, rather than one, but beggars canít be choosers!
09/18/2009, 09:59 AM
I am glad that you are happy with your order, blueZoo is a very good company.
But I think that you are confused on the Buble bee snails.
1-4 (if you order one to four snails the pricing is 1.95 per snail, if you order Five or more the price drops to 1.66) ;)
09/18/2009, 10:02 AM
Awwwwww, yup!! You are correct!! lol!!
Ok, so, with that in mind, MY EXPERIENCE and grading is now a A+++++!!! lol..
Thanks Blue Zoo, couldn't be happier!
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.