PDA

View Full Version : Front Page???

kube
09/27/2009, 04:56 PM
On the front page it says this is the archive site. Are they doing an upgrade there to or just the forums?

On another note....isn't there a lounge board or someplace for off topic discussions?

:beachbum:

Sisterlimonpot
09/27/2009, 05:22 PM
Yes they are currently upgrading the site. You can go to the "feedback and questions" forum to get the latest and greatest on the progress.

rickofco
09/27/2009, 05:26 PM
:wavehand:There was just a major upgrade. And yes there is a off topic forum the lounge.

Sisterlimonpot
09/27/2009, 05:38 PM
This question is more for the "feedback and questions" forum though.

BlueCorn
09/27/2009, 05:41 PM
That means that you need to clear your cache. ;)

kube
09/27/2009, 06:22 PM
man guys I must be loosing my mind......

I cleared my cache still says the following on the front page....

How To Use This Site
This is the ReefCentral.Com archive site. This contains older threads no longer available on our primary site. There is no login required to access this content. This is a reference site only and it does not accept new posts. To join current dicussions or to ask new questions, please visit Reef Central.

now i'm at work. so i guess the proxy server I go through to get to the internet might have cached the page..never had that problem before....

I cant even find the loung thread...i thought there was one but I guess that car accident i just got into must have being stupid.....lol :beachbum:

kube
09/27/2009, 06:26 PM
well....i found the correct threads now...mods you can move this thread over there if you like.....think I need to go home and go to bed....still dont understand why the front page says this is the archive site...I know they were doing the upgrade and completed it yesterday...thought that was more for the forums through