PDA

View Full Version : How do I Remove GBTA from rock?

LoneWolf88
10/09/2009, 11:23 PM
please tell me how to safely remove GBTA from rock without harming it the anemone split and I don't need both of them... so I want to remove and sell or trade one...

lacosteboii007
10/10/2009, 12:42 AM
please tell me how to safely remove GBTA from rock without harming it the anemone split and I don't need both of them... so I want to remove and sell or trade one...

try using the credit card trick. That's what i did with mine, and
it worked without harming it.

masterbreeder
10/10/2009, 03:07 AM
Lift the anemone out of the water, the rock must be above the anemone, so the gravity will drag the anemone down. I guess, you know that already.
But now try to use an icecube. Rub it gently along the foot. Always move the icecube and donīt keep it to long on one spot. The anemone should loosen from the rock. It was working here in South Africa many times. Never tried it myself, but it makes sense to me. If you go into icecold water, the softest body part shrinks first, hey?:lolspin::lolspin:

evsalty
10/10/2009, 03:54 AM
Lift the anemone out of the water, the rock must be above the anemone, so the gravity will drag the anemone down. I guess, you know that already.
But now try to use an icecube. Rub it gently along the foot. Always move the icecube and donīt keep it to long on one spot. The anemone should loosen from the rock. It was working here in South Africa many times. Never tried it myself, but it makes sense to me. If you go into icecold water, the softest body part shrinks first, hey?:lolspin::lolspin:
"everyone knows about shrinkage right?"

You can also direct a PH at it for a couple of days from what I have been told. But since you don't want the other one to move then that might not be the best choice.

Peter Eichler
10/10/2009, 02:07 PM

The icecube trick works very well, but no need to remove the rock.