PDA

View Full Version : probably gettin out of hobby

bethnjeremy
10/10/2009, 06:08 AM
Well I am thinking about getting out of the hobby for a bit since I am going to be way to busy next year. I wouldn't mind keeping my equipment, but the next time I do get in I will have a larger tank. I have:

150 gal tank ( a bit scratched up)
50 gal sump
3L Zeo reactor
200 alpha cone skimmer
MCE 600 deltec skimmer
ER 5-3 ES skimmer
I have a ton of supplements for the zeo system enough to last a long while
Zeo carbon
Lil fishies reactor
smaller quarentine tanks
a custom hood I made to suspend w/ 2 x 250w MH and 6 x 54 w t-5's
2 lumenarc mini's
Look I have a bunch of stuff, I have alot of live stock, mainly sps. I have some sps and zooanthids. Also I have one anemone. I have some fish. If anyone is interested just drop me a line. I don't want to do this, but I have to think about my beloved wife who has her hands full with our to lovely kids. Thanks everyone!

TPS-Dive
10/11/2009, 06:51 PM
I'd be interest in some zoos. Maybe a small friendly fish that would get along with a pair of clowns in a small tank...?

2t2_crash
10/12/2009, 05:38 AM
Jeremy, PM me your phone number. I am interested in the tang for sure. and maybe some of your coral.
how much would you like for the ice-caps and MHs.. double ended bulbs?
and I still want the reactor.. You available tomorrow night or wed? I am doing divemaster stuff the end of the week.
sorry to hear you are getting out of the hobby for a while, your tank is beautiful.

bethnjeremy
10/12/2009, 11:07 PM
you can call me at 646-1098. Before I get rid of my equipment I am looking to get rid of the livestock. Let me know what you want.
Alright I have alot don't really have the time to list, but the thing is I am trying to break my tank down this weekend. Anyone want to buy my tank?! Also I didn't list all the pumps I have.

2 Ecotech Vortechs MP40's
1 Backup battery
3 modded maxijet's
1 hydor koralia 4
1 mag 18
1 mag 12
1 JBJ chiller ( rated for a 400 gal tank )
I would like to sell everything here, but if need be I will list them on the selling forum. I am giving my fellow reefers here the chance to accomplish what I did in the short 2 years this tank has been up and running. I have alot of supplements and equipment just give me a call or pm me.

My fish I have:

4 Ocellaris Clown
2 skunk clown
1 Black Ocellaris Clown
1 Scopas tank
1 six line wrasse
3 anthias
1 bicolor blenny
1 yellow tail damsel

Also I have i think 4 different kinds of clams in my tank I think 3 maxima and I crocea clam. Like I said I am looking to break my tank down this weekend. if interested in anything drop me a line and we can work something out.

seabeedoc12
10/14/2009, 06:42 AM
Hi Jeremy,

I would like to take some live rock off your hands if possible. Good luck with everything.
Kevin
090 6861 4809

barradas77
10/14/2009, 04:22 PM
I'm on mainland APO shipping should be free I'm interested in the reactor and the carbon. Do you have any 2 part calcium supp probably not since you have a reactor

bethnjeremy
10/20/2009, 01:54 AM
Barradas what kind of reactor do you think I have? it is a zeovit reactor. I do have supplements. I have 6L of Brightwells Reef Code A & B. I also have just under 10 gal of Kent Mag. I also have 2 types of carbon zeovit carbon and the seachem matrix carbon. If you are interested in running zeo I have everything from the bacteria, zeo food, zeo start, sponge power, amino acid, zeozym, zeospur 2, b-balance, zeo iron, potassium iodide fluoride, and not much potassium. I have 2 bags of the zeolites, and I still ALL MY LIVE STOCK! Most of the live stock is sps anyone want to house some gorgeous colonies??????? I have some pieces that I have grown out over the last two years!!!!

bethnjeremy
10/20/2009, 01:56 AM
Seabeedoc well most of the rock in my tank have coral attached to them right now. I am trying to see if anyone wants to take over this beautiful set up. It would be a shame to see this coral flourish!

bethnjeremy
10/20/2009, 01:58 AM
barradas if you are talking about the lil fishies reactor that has been spoken for by John, but if he doesnt' want it I will let you know though!

2t2_crash
10/20/2009, 02:15 AM
yeah... I swung by Saturday since I was in the neighborhood and you weren't home. lol

this exercise ends friday.

check your PMs Jeremy. LOL

bethnjeremy
10/20/2009, 06:16 AM
sorry i had to take care of alot of things this weekend and then also just didn't check my pm's, promise i will get you this weekend!!!!

bethnjeremy
10/20/2009, 06:17 AM
sorry i had to take care of alot of things this weekend and then also just didn't check my pm's, promise i will get you this weekend!!!!

2t2_crash
10/20/2009, 03:35 PM
LOL, no problem man, believe me.... I understand.

barradas77
10/21/2009, 07:58 PM
Cool with me!

TPS-Dive
10/22/2009, 05:31 AM
If your still looking to get rid of live stock I'm interested in your goby, wrasse, and some zoos.

Terry
090-9145-9063

2t2_crash
10/22/2009, 05:31 PM
Jeremy, sucking rubber and exercising all week, should be done soon, Have you thought of a price for the Tang and some of the other equipment and livestock?

Platinumx
10/22/2009, 11:29 PM
Hi - I;d love to know how muc you are selling your tank for?
I have a husband who loves the hobby and would pretty much pass out if I got him a tank this size?
Thanks so much!

Sango-chu
10/23/2009, 05:02 AM
Jeremy, leftyou a msg about the lights and the coral w/live rocks...please give me a call. On the other hand, if platinumX will pick up the whole thing, I'd like to see it go in one piece. I WANT SOME OF THAT HAMMER CORAL THOUGH!!!!! please

bethnjeremy
10/23/2009, 05:47 AM
I am asking 2500 for the set up. If you would like to see the tank you can give me a call at 646-1098. The RE-Vertex I have up and running is a brand new skimmer. The thing is a BEAST! The skimmer is still covered under warranty. Ask anyone who has seen my tank and they will tell you it is a sight for sore eyes. I have alot of extras like supplements, and whole lot that support the zeo system. Let me know PlatinumX if you want to take a look at it. The light rack I have I built myself and the help of Luis I made a pulley system to make getting into the tank and doing maintenance a breeze.

Sango-chu
10/23/2009, 04:55 PM
IF I HAD IT RIGHT NOW I WOULD BUY IT ON THE SPOT!!!!! PlatinumX...I know it sounds pricey but the standard tank alone at pet box is going for $1,000 and this is a custom made tall square tank that he got shipped from the states with all the bells and whistles attached. The only problem I foresee is the stand. His wife works wonders with wood and custom-made the stand to the exact specification of their current place...and I'm not sure of what you got space for. still, GO SEE IT BEFORE YOU MAKE A DECISION!!!! It is truly Tank Of The Month material!

2t2_crash
10/23/2009, 07:18 PM
oh how the hell the stand will get from the 4th to the 1st floor

bethnjeremy
10/23/2009, 07:58 PM
It is made to fit! PlatinumX here is the pic you wanted!

http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o265/struedles/DSC00403.jpg

bethnjeremy
10/23/2009, 08:00 PM
also you need 4 guys to move this stand! I wanted to make sure it would hold me and the weight of the tank! It is a beast!

TPS-Dive
10/24/2009, 05:56 PM
That is an awesome tank! Where did you find the 2 LPS (candycane?) on the bottom? If my wife bought me this tank I just might collapse in gratitude. This would almost be better than a new big screen TV...IMO

Sango-chu
10/24/2009, 07:16 PM
oh how the hell the stand will get from the 4th to the 1st floor

uh, the window DUDE!!! ...and two Marines at the botom to catch it.

bethnjeremy
10/24/2009, 07:29 PM
I got them out at the junkyard about 50 ft down.

Patrick12
10/24/2009, 08:35 PM
The pic is nice, but does not do it justice.

The stand is 85 inches long and I think it is 40 inches wide. It is certainly made for you to get up on and move around the tank. It is nicely made.....but it is a beast.