PDA

View Full Version : Let's get more active

returnofsid
10/21/2009, 02:17 AM
Hi all,

For those RC members, in or around the Spokane, WA area, we really need to become more active, on our own RC forum. Heck, there's even a couple Team RC members from Spokane. Let's start using our forum to keep in touch!!

MGXsport
11/03/2009, 03:32 PM
double post

MGXsport
11/03/2009, 03:33 PM
well I just moved to Cheney and would like to get back into reefing.

What are the great stores around the area for supplies and livestock?

petedoc
11/10/2009, 08:35 PM
Hello all, I would like to get more active, but I am having a hard time signing onto the local web page. I have a 180 reef tank and stand I need to sell, cheap, soon and would like to list it ASAP.

returnofsid
11/12/2009, 10:35 PM
Petedoc, what webpage are you having issues with? As soon as I know, I'll do my best to help you out. I'm a mod on our local forum.

MGXsport, the two best, and they're awesome, are Kevin, at Aquatic Dreams and Barbie at Aquarium Solutions.

petedoc
11/12/2009, 10:44 PM
I think it is the spcda.reef.org site, thanks again.

returnofsid
11/25/2009, 03:18 AM
Petedoc, I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. For some reason, I didn't get an email notification of your reply. I'll have to recheck my subscription settings for this particular forum.

Anyway, try this link... http://www.spcdareefs.org/

I think you may have a dot where you do not want a dot. Also, once you get to the site, what username are you attempting to register with? If you've been able to register, but have not received your email, to finalize registration, let me know.

Petedoc, please PM me here, on RC, so I can make sure to get back to you sooner.