PDA

View Full Version : 6105 not working !

Faisal1976us
10/24/2009, 09:26 AM
Hi ,,,

Please help me i have 6105 with 7096 controller from two months today suddenly it stop working i remove the controller and i run it without controller it the same !

please any one can help me

rishma
10/24/2009, 02:06 PM
dont worry. When Roger gets in on monday he will take care of you. You never need to worry about a tunze product. you are well within the warranty.

have a nice weekend.

Faisal1976us
10/24/2009, 02:52 PM
dont worry. When Roger gets in on monday he will take care of you. You never need to worry about a tunze product. you are well within the warranty.

have a nice weekend.

Thanks ,, i hope that

rishma
10/24/2009, 03:41 PM
I realize now that I didnt offer any real help. Perhaps you dont have to wait for Roger.

Have you taken the pump apart? After 2 months, calcium build-up can occur if you run a high ALK system. if there is calcium on the shaft or the impeller does not spin freely, soak them in vinegar for a while - a few ours or overnight. calcium can also build up at the bottom of the impeller well or the base of the magnet. vinegar will fix that too.

I clean mine every month or two.

shawnz28
10/24/2009, 08:38 PM
Do you have more than one of the 6105s? If so try swapping the power supply. I believe the power supply has a led light on it, is it lit?

Also are you located in the US?

Faisal1976us
10/24/2009, 11:06 PM
Do you have more than one of the 6105s? If so try swapping the power supply. I believe the power supply has a led light on it, is it lit?

Also are you located in the US?

The led light it work ! , Im from KUWAIT and i dont look for warrant , i trying to find some help .

shawnz28
10/24/2009, 11:18 PM
If the light is on I would assume the power supply is good. And you already have ruled out the controller is not the cause. I would suspect a bad motor block if it has already been taken apart and cleaned.

As mentioned above if no one else has anything else to try Roger will be in on Monday and he would know better than anyone.

Faisal1976us
10/25/2009, 04:58 AM
If the light is on I would assume the power supply is good. And you already have ruled out the controller is not the cause. I would suspect a bad motor block if it has already been taken apart and cleaned.

As mentioned above if no one else has anything else to try Roger will be in on Monday and he would know better than anyone.

I cleaned all part and every things fine !

rvitko
10/26/2009, 10:05 AM
Faisal,

So the pump works now that it is clean?

Faisal1976us
10/26/2009, 11:53 AM
Finally i solved th problem , yestarday i give the pump to electronic technical and he fix it , its from the power adapter there is wire loose ,,,

Thanks all for help me :beer: