PDA

View Full Version : Tang police kiss my wrasse

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 05:29 PM
The Tang police would have you believe that having all these tangs is cruel and in human.

I have had these Tangs for over 5 years in my 210gal. They are healthy and happy.

Moooooooooooohooooooohooooooo!!!!!!

(This has to be pronounced as the laugh of Dr. Evil or it will make no sense at all)

The Wrasse is a 6" Coris Wrasse and would love it if you kissed him.

TeeHee

BLKTANG
10/28/2009, 05:34 PM
Sweet love a crowded Reef.I have a Naso,& a Yellow Scopas in my 90,along with a few more fish.

That Sohohol is NIZZEEE.

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 05:37 PM
I should note that this pic is only half of the tank

A sea K
10/28/2009, 05:48 PM
Good for you. Way to promote what is normally not a good idea for most. Now anyone that wants to crowd their tank full of fish can say "salineh2o did it" most likely only to post a short time after wondering "why are all my fish killing each other?" or "why are all my fish dieing from ich?"
IMO, the idea behind this forum is to help people out and show them responsible, sensible way's to keep and maintain an aquarium. Yes, it can be done. Is it a good idea for most people or thier livestock? I think not!

BTW, I'm not the tang police and you can kindly "kiss my wrasse"

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 05:55 PM
Tsk Tsk assy-k that s not my intention............al I am saying is sometimes it is not necessary to stick with pro-quo....if you are willing to put in the work and time into this Hobby then you are not fenced in by the opinion of others.........it is upto you.

This in my opinion is what makes this site so great

Blownsvt
10/28/2009, 05:57 PM
hows that emperor angel doing in there with corals? i really want to get one.

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 06:00 PM
You have to get it as a juvi let it grow up in the tank.......I have had him for 2 years and he is awesome

Unfortunately he likes clams.......I don't have one.....................anymore

live and learn

jenglish
10/28/2009, 06:02 PM
I'm just going to drop a
http://www.forumammo.com/cpg/albums/userpics/10438/InBeforeTheLock.gif

Blownsvt
10/28/2009, 06:02 PM
You have to get it as a juvi let it grow up in the tank.......I have had him for 2 years and he is awesome

Unfortunately he likes clams.......I don't have one.....................anymore

live and learn

how long does in generally take for them to change to their adult coloration? i didn't figure it was over 2 years.

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 06:06 PM
Sometimes they don't change at all............They have to be very happy and very comfortable.

I got him when he was about the size of a quarter.........I am anxiously waiting......I check daily

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 06:08 PM
We are all friends here jenglish

lougotzz
10/28/2009, 06:13 PM
I believe the phrase you are looking for is:

mwha mwhaha mwhahaha (with your pinky near your lip)

Most tang police are in America, youre outside of their jurisdiction.

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 06:19 PM
Much better..........I agree.............Thank God Mike Myers is Canadian and a Leaf fan

.............I hear he is thinking of getting a Reef Tank

Yaaaaaaaaaaaa Baby Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

must be said in the voice of Austin Powers........or it will make no sense at all

Thanks LOUG!!

BLKTANG
10/28/2009, 06:22 PM
Good for you. Way to promote what is normally not a good idea for most. Now anyone that wants to crowd their tank full of fish can say "salineh2o did it" most likely only to post a short time after wondering "why are all my fish killing each other?" or "why are all my fish dieing from ich?"
IMO, the idea behind this forum is to help people out and show them responsible, sensible way's to keep and maintain an aquarium. Yes, it can be done. Is it a good idea for most people or thier livestock? I think not!

BTW, I'm not the tang police and you can kindly "kiss my wrasse"

:hammer::bounce3::lolspin::bounce2::wave::D:bounce1:

BLKTANG
10/28/2009, 06:24 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b321/1974d/tangpolice.jpg

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 06:24 PM
Yup.

ser_renely
10/28/2009, 06:25 PM
Tang police are still a good thing.

If you are knowledgeable then you can start to bend the rules and sometimes you can get away with a lot things, advanced maneuvers. What you have is great, and you should be happy about it, but why get in the face of a group of people who want tangs to have a happy tank life. Makes little sense to me.

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 06:27 PM
I would love a rebuttle from the distinguished member.

jbird69
10/28/2009, 06:34 PM
Your tank is fine. Good for you. Its the title of the thread that is obviously a "call out"

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 06:35 PM
Ser renely I would agre with you normally................... but............................if you are in this Hobby .........you have to understand that out of every 5 fish that are taken out of their natural habitat to quench our aquarium thirsts............ only 2 make it.............then 50 percent of those die...................

So for the people who think they performing some kind of conservation........by insisting that you are only allowed to have this amount of fish in this amount of space

They are not facing reality ..............Then don't have a tank at all...........a couple more square feet does not make you a member of green peace!

Mouse
10/28/2009, 06:36 PM
I would love a rebuttle from the distinguished member.

Sounds more like your trying to pick a fight

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 06:36 PM
A sea k

salineh2o
10/28/2009, 06:37 PM
Maybe you are right...........mouse..........I should respect his opinion

Thanks