PDA

View Full Version : To Sal-t-dog and Bill

lori13
11/05/2009, 06:49 AM
I have finally gotten off my high horse and realized that I wasn't being picked on but was the a$$ that was doing the wrong thing.

I was an idiot publicly so here is the public apology that should have come sooner.

Sal-T-Dog
I had no right to criticize your pricing. You did not deserve my criticism or two cents worth about going to the source. If someone was that interested in the corals they would have done that anyway. And then to top it off, I saw your PM as a slam to me when I felt I was helping the original owner instead of reading it as I was being a &itch and had hurt your feelings. That was not my intention do be that insensitive and thoughtless. Even if I had known that posting PMs was wrong, I should have had enough sense not to do it in the first place. I sincerely apologize and hope at some point you can accept it.

Bill
You did the right and noble thing of defending someone's rights while I was carelessly stomping on them. Please do not let my stupidity be the reason you leave the club or forum. Your last note on your thread read, " I wish things were different on this board but they are not so I will go my own way as I did for many years B4 this club." While I haven't been reading this forum for very long, whenever anyone mentioned your name it was always with respect to what you had brought to the club in the way of your years of experience and dedication to the hobby. The club and forum need you to continue giving advice. Please accept my apology as well. I have always found your input to be both interesting and helpful on the threads you respond to and would hate for that to end on my account.

If there is someone else that I have offended in regards to this mess, please accept my apology as well.

lori13
11/05/2009, 10:49 AM
I am bumping this back up to the top to make sure that Bill and Sal-T-Dog have a chance to read it before it gets buried under everyone else's thread.

commonstranger
11/05/2009, 04:28 PM
I was lost about some of the posts till I read this now I am filled in and undestand. You know when someone does something wrong and then tries to make it right in a humble approach asking for forgivness nothing more can be asked.

poolkeeper1
11/05/2009, 05:33 PM
Lori, Of course I accept your apology. I've sent a private message as I feel you deserve a bit more of an explanation. Again, thanks for the kind words.
Bill

sal-t-dawg
11/05/2009, 05:53 PM
me to.....

zef004
11/05/2009, 07:44 PM
Now a peaceful community once again. Lol

lori13
11/06/2009, 06:25 AM
I got your PMs- thanks guys

mapn4reef
11/06/2009, 07:15 AM
Group Hug!!! LOL, couldn't resist. Is there an emoticon for one?