PDA

View Full Version : R2 Moonlight Controller

Beaun
11/13/2009, 08:22 AM
I purchased the R2 Moonlight Controller a few months back and have been having issues with it. It seems to lose its memory every so often (once a week) and I have to reprogram the time, date, on/off time. Do you know of any fixes for this problem? I tried contacting R2 Solutions directly through their R2 Moonlights website, but they have never responded back to me after several attempts.

Thanks.

MarineDepot
11/13/2009, 11:53 AM
Hi Beaun,

Thanks for the post, I am sorry to hear about the trouble your having with your unit. I contacted the manufacterer to find out if there was a possible fix for your situation, unfortunatley I had to leave a phone message with them, as soon as I hear back from them I will post here. In the meantime could you private message me an order number or give me your full name so I can locate your account, depending on the original order date we may be able to cover this item under warranty thru the manufacturer.

I hope to hear from you soon

Best Regards,

Walter

Marine Depot Cusstomer Service

MarineDepot
11/13/2009, 01:40 PM
Hi Tyler,

Thanks for the PM I have the information I need, I got a return call from Russ at R2 solutions and they are more than happy to exchange the unit for you I will email you the information you need so they can get a replacement out to you. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at 1.800.566.3474

Best Regards,

Walter

Marine Depot Customer service

MarineDepot
11/13/2009, 01:41 PM
Hi Tyler,

Thanks for the PM I have the information I need, I got a return call from Russ at R2 solutions and they are more than happy to exchange the unit for you I will email you the information you need so they can get a replacement out to you. If you have any further questions please feel free to contact me at 1.800.566.3474

Best Regards,

Walter

Marine Depot Customer service

MarineDepot
11/13/2009, 01:55 PM
HI Tyler,

Email has been sent.

Walter