PDA

View Full Version : Faucet adapter

JMurphy97
11/24/2009, 10:27 PM
Today I picked up the r/o system home depot has today to kinda get an idea on how to hook it up in a apartment. It onlt does 10 gallons a day so I'm kinda borrowing it for now. Now it does not have kind of hookup that could go to the faucet so I'm lost on how to do it and what to buy. Can anyone put a link to what the adapter is? That would be awesome and really help out for when I buy from the filter guys. Thanks in advance.

Sisterlimonpot
11/24/2009, 10:43 PM
home depot should have those adapters in the same place you got the ro unit. some come with the system and others you have to buy separately. It's good to hear that the system you bought is only temporary because your going to want a DI to remove the rest of the TDS.

Toddrtrex
11/24/2009, 10:46 PM
I had an issue with the threads on my faucet, so I had to pick up a couple of pieces to make it work properly --- not leaking all over the place.

Here is how mine is hooked up,

http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y189/toddrtrex/Fish%20stuff/RODI2-1.jpg

cliff717
11/24/2009, 10:49 PM
you can also get a self piercing saddle valve and install it under your sink.

JMurphy97
11/24/2009, 11:31 PM
I can't have anything permanent under the sink in an apartment. So what I'm looking for is the white piece and the black tube I get from the unit slides into that?