PDA

View Full Version : Treatments other than copper?

Robka
11/27/2009, 08:11 PM
If I treat fish with paraguard, prazi pro or any of the meds that do not contain copper can I keep coral skeletons in the tank for cover or will they absorb the medicines like they will with copper?

Thanks 4 your help,

Robka

RBU1
11/27/2009, 08:17 PM
If I treat fish with paraguard, prazi pro or any of the meds that do not contain copper can I keep coral skeletons in the tank for cover or will they absorb the medicines like they will with copper?

Thanks 4 your help,

Robka

I always suggest people only use PVC pipe in treatment tanks. Its easier to clean and you dont have to worry about anything absorbing things. I think you will be fine with coral skeletons but like I said I always suggest PVC.

Robka
11/27/2009, 08:21 PM
I always suggest people only use PVC pipe in treatment tanks. Its easier to clean and you dont have to worry about anything absorbing things. I think you will be fine with coral skeletons but like I said I always suggest PVC.

I have pvc pipes in there as well, I just had the coral skeletons for looks as my QT is in my den. I can pull the coral out and put some more PVC in there for treatment if it is possible it will absorb these medications.

Thanks for the help,

Robka